Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Moment?

Ok just gonna tell bout my birthday moment.. This pict is new... Maybe I'm not in that pict XP (maybe)
Well I just spend my birthday with my fellow member Sonata Girls. Other 2 can't make it.... =.=
(How could their can't make it on their leader birthday??) Haha! It's ok, I know their maybe have something to do. Oh well, still the magnae and the best positive girl in our group are celebrate with me n__n Wohoo! No cake for this year. Just a steamboat, mushroom fried rice and yes! The most important food! SEAWEED SOUP! (People whio know bout korean culture and people that from korea must know bout what the meaning of seaweed soup ^_^) When celebrate my birthday we do lot of crazy and silly stuff even when eat we also watch Super Junior Premium Live In Japan! And gossip bout them. (Don't worried it's just a good kind of gossip though XD) Ok! Here I'm gonna post the pict!

What kind of pose is that?

Woh~ Stylo!
  
What should I call this kind a pose?

Posing with naturals...

Actually look at the cloud...It's gonna rain, still can pose >_<

No comment...

I can just...LOL

Being emo... How it's look?

No comments:

Post a Comment