Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Saengil Chukahamnida Kyuhyun-ssi

Happy Birthday @ Saengil Chukahamnida Kyuhyun-sshi~
Hope you always happy and healthy. And your carrier will be great great great!
You always being evil magnae. Some people hate it. But I really like it. Kekeke~
Being evil and have a great voice...... That's your CHARM!!
I will always love you and be beside you whatever happen. <3
You know what, because of you I start to love Super Junior
You are the person that  make me love Super Junior so much! And also kpop. 
Because of you at least I become an ELF. If not because of you, I think my life still in dark and also I can't find the meaning of life... People always say that I'm useless but after being an ELF, it's really make me feel that I can be proud of myself. 
Also I start to become mature and always think positive day by day after I know you and Super Junior. I always think that, why you guys can do all the hardwork and I can't?! I'm a ELF! I can also be like you guys that always never give up! I should never give up too!
All this time I  never trust my ownself but after know you, you have teach me so much things! You are my idol! You are my inspiration. 
When you and others members hurt and sad. Me also feel like that too. ELF and Super Junior really have a special bound that others people can't imagine it. 
WE ARE FAMILY ISN'T IT n__n





No comments:

Post a Comment